There will be a required musical informational meeting on Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 7 PM in the choir room. This meeting must be attended by all students participating in Grease as well as a parent of each student. This meeting is in place of the normally scheduled monthly booster meeting.
Forms and orders are due Friday, October 19. Orders will be delivered on October 31. Students will earn between $2.00-$2.50/sandwich. Profits count toward payment #3.
Our next choir booster meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 7 PM in the choir room. This meeting is open to everyone – hope to see you there!
The choir is selling Butter Braids! Orders are due on 9/24/18 and will be delivered to the school on 10/1/18. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Schade at email@example.com.
The musical for the 2018-2019 school year is Grease!
- Wednesday, September 27 from 3 – 5 PM in the Barr auditorium
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – singing/acting – you will receive an audition time next week
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – dance auditions – after school until 5 PM in the Barr auditorium
- Friday, October 5, 2018 – callbacks – after school until 4:30 PM
- Friday, November 20, 2018, 3 – 4:30 in the Barr auditorium
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 22, 2019 – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 – 7:30 PM
The first choir booster meeting will be held in the choir room on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7 PM. Come to the meeting and find out about the choir booster organization and how you can be involved to support your choir student. Hope to see you there!