For all of the graduating seniors, a new scholarship is available in memory of Jason Smith who graduated from Carlisle High School in 2009 and passed away this year in January. The Jason Smith Memorial Scholarship is for students who have “demonstrated the connection between music and kindness in a meaningful way” and must be used towards music education or equipment. Read the article on Cumberlink for more information, or contact Pat LaMarche of the Charles Bruce Foundation.
Just a few updates/reminders from the costume committee:
- Appropriate clothing should be worn underneath costumes, specifically for quick changes. Girls should have nude colored camis and boy shorts and guys should have compression shorts.
- Girls should NOT have bare legs on stage; they should wear colored tights (if needed for the costume) or skin toned nylons.
- Guys need either dark socks or white (or both) depending on their costume.
- Student should have a container to keep their “stuff” to help keep the changing rooms more organized!
- Plastic hangers
- Hand soap and sanitizer
- Solid air fresheners
We are in need of tan Boy Scout shirts in size L or XL. If anyone has any that we can borrow, please contact Jody Hafner.
Update from Mr. Schade via Remind, Monday, January 29, 2018
- Adding to rehearsal today: What’s Next Scene, How it Ends, and Wedding scene
Updates from Mr. Schade via Remind
- Due to many conflicts, rehearsal has been cancelled for today, Friday, January 26. Look for an updated rehearsal schedule this weekend!
- Mrs. Gojoj is painting tomorrow morning, January 27, from 8 – 12 in the auditorium if you would like to come lend her a hand!
- If you have a bio in the program, they are due no later than tomorrow, January 27. Otherwise, you will just have a picture, name, and character.
- By popular demand, a baseball hat has been added to the musical apparel store. Reminder that the store closes January 29th.
- A few furniture items have been added to the Props sign up sheet – Matching nightstands, a small bedside chair and an old-style TV and cart.
From Mr. Schade via Remind
- 1/23 – Showdown/Start Over/Out There on the Road/Review Blocking A2S3 before Showdown;
A2S4, A2S5 before Start Over
- 1/24 – Be the Hero/What’s Next
- 1/25 – Fight the Dragons/All Circus
- 1/26 – Wedding Scene/How it Ends
- 1/29 – Processional/Final Scene of show
- 1/30 – USO scene with everyone involved, including scouts
- 1/31 – Act 2 Run through
- 2/1 – Final Choreography review in mirror room (full cast)