For those involved in the musical, students should get their own makeup. Some of these items will be available on a limited basis.
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Contour stick either #130(darker complexion), #115(ivory), or #220 (natural beige)
- Blush – CoverGirl instacheekbones #230
- Lips – USO only is red; everyone else something neutral
- Eyes – Black eyeliner, black mascara, neutral eyeshadow colors (only)
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Contour stick – #130 (buff beige)
- Blush – CoverGirl instacheekbones #240
- Lips – Some kind of chapstick
- Eyes – Medium brown eyeline
Volunteers are needed on Thursday and Friday afternoon (Feb 15 and 16) from 3pm – 6pm to iron and/or steam costumes! Come one, come all, and bring a friend! If you can, please bring iron, ironing board and steamers. Many hands make the work light!
The February rehearsal schedule is now available. Click here to view the February rehearsal schedule. Please note that this schedule is still subject to change.
Update from Mr. Schade via Remind, Thursday, February 1, 2018
- See the February schedule. We’ll be adding some specific scenes to next week as well.
- If you are involved in any way with the scene that includes the song, make sure you’re at rehearsal! Let Mr. Schade know if you have any questions.
Hi All! As the musical is fast approaching, we need to have snacks available for tech week and show days. We need water bottles and “clean” snacks that will not drip or melt on costumes! The kids will be at the school for many hours during tech week so we want to keep them happy!
Here is a basic list of what we still need: updated as of 2/1/2018
- 7 Cases of water bottles (small ones)
6-8 Large bags of pretzels
6-8 Large boxes of goldfish crackers
- 10 Packages of vanilla Oreos (or generic)
- 10 Packages of animal crackers
- Other snacks (clean ones!)
- 2 Big packs of Napkins
Any donation will be appreciated by your kids!! If you would be willing to donate, please email Marjorie Spivak to let her know what you are willing to supply.
Help is needed collecting basic makeup essentials for the show. Please consider donating some of these items!
There are basic items that are needed for hair and makeup application and removal. Also included are some “stay healthy” items that were desperately needed in the past (if you were here for the Cinderella Flu Epidemic, you know what this is referring to). Many of these items are inexpensive but will help us tremendously. Click here to find the list and signup for items!
The deadline for collecting these essentials is February 12th except for the hair spray which is needed ASAP for wig preparation. Any questions contact Deb Martin or Barbara Neiberg.
Tickets for Big Fish can now be purchased online! Tickets can also be purchased at the box office starting Monday, January 29. Click here for more information!
Your help is needed for the bake sale and water/flower sale at the musical! Help is needed to staff the tables and to donate baked goods for the sale. Click here for more information and to sign up to help.
Due to the possibility of bad weather on Saturday, the set building time has changed. Set building will now be from 10am – 5pm tomorrow, January 13.
Please check back Saturday morning in case of any other changes due to weather.
Any questions contact Mr. Hewlett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help is needed in collecting props for the musical! There are some “everyday” items that aren’t too strange or specific and might be something you would allow us to borrow! Click here to view the list of props and signup for those you can bring.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Swahlon at email@example.com.