The band is selling Butter Braids! Orders are due on 9/24/18 and will be delivered to the school on 10/1/18. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Schade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The musical for the 2018-2019 school year is Grease!
- Wednesday, September 27 from 3 – 5 PM in the Barr auditorium
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – singing/acting – you will receive an audition time next week
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – dance auditions – after school until 5 PM in the Barr auditorium
- Friday, October 5, 2018 – callbacks – after school until 4:30 PM
- Friday, November 20, 2018, 3 – 4:30 in the Barr auditorium
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 22, 2019 – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 – 7:30 PM
The first choir booster meeting will be held in the choir room on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 7 PM. Come to the meeting and find out about the choir booster organization and how you can be involved to support your choir student. Hope to see you there!
The deadline for banquet reservations has been extended to Friday, May 4th.
Five reasons to attend the choir banquet:
- Fun evening with good food, choir friends and Mr. Schade!
- See pictures and video from choir activities and the NYC trip.
- Senior students eat free & will be recognized.
- All students in attendance take home a gift.
- Door prizes!
For all of the graduating seniors, a new scholarship is available in memory of Jason Smith who graduated from Carlisle High School in 2009 and passed away this year in January. The Jason Smith Memorial Scholarship is for students who have “demonstrated the connection between music and kindness in a meaningful way” and must be used towards music education or equipment. Read the article on Cumberlink for more information, or contact Pat LaMarche of the Charles Bruce Foundation.
We invite you to the last choir concert of the school year, to be held on Tuesday, May 8, 2018. This concert features all of our choirs and begins at 7 PM in the Barr Auditorium. Come out for a wonderful evening of music and support our choir students!