Ironing and Steaming Help Needed
Help is needed to iron and steam costumes. Click here for more information and to signup to help.
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Contour stick – color depends on complexion #130(darker), #115(Ivory) or #220( natural beige)
- Blush – CoverGirl Instacheekbones #230
- Lips – Ensemble females in Prom Scene and Beauty School will need a matte red lipstick along with a softer pink/neutral lipstick for other scenes.
- Eyes – Black Eyeliner and black Mascara
- Eyeshadow in neutral colors ONLY.
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Contour stick – #130 buff beige
- Blush – CoverGirl Instacheekbones #240
- Lips – Just some kind of ChapStick
- Eyes – Medium Brown Eye Liner Pencil
- White booty shorts/boy shorts
- Nude/Skin tone bras
- Nude Hose
- Nude character shoes needed if you are in Beauty School Drop Out or Prom scene
- White canvas sneakers similar to Keds or black flats with a soft black rubbery sole depending on scenes you are in (list to come)
- Recommended getting rubber put on character shoes to avoid slipping on stage
- No crazy hair colors
If you ordered dance tights for the musical they will be distributed at the beginning of rehearsal on Wednesday, January 31 between 2:50 PM and 3:30 PM by Jennifer Leshniowsky. The cost of the tights is $5. To pay: checks can be made out to: “CHS Choir Boosters” w/the dancer’s name in the memo, or $5 (exact change) in an envelope with the dancer’s name on the front of the envelope.
- Basic black canvas sneaker (similar to Vans, but must fit well and give your foot support)(white soles are fine)/no jazz shoes
- Gray or black compression shorts
- Plain black belt (no studs or braids) Gold or silver buckle is fine
- Black dress socks
- White athletic type socks
- T Birds only: No haircuts or facial hair
If there are any questions, contact Jody Hafner at firstname.lastname@example.org.