Just in time for the arrival of spring, it’s time for our final Choir fundraiser of the year — the Spring Flower fundraiser featuring flowers provided by Stauffers of Kissel Hill
- Five varieties (assorted tulips, yellow daffodils, and purple, pink, or white hyacinths) are available to order at a cost of $10.00 per 6″ pot wrapped in decorative foil.
- Students earn $4.00 credit for each $10 flower sold. All student profits from this fundraiser will count towards payment #5 for the choir trip OR the banquet.
- Please note that although the order form says that forms must be returned no later than March 29, we have decided to extend it to April 1 to give students a little more time to collect orders.
- Flowers will be delivered to the CHS Choir Room by April 15, and students should plan on picking them up that day after school.
View the Flower Order Form here.
Save the date and plan to attend our annual Choir Banquet. The banquet will be held on May 8, 2019 at 5:30 PM at the Comfort Suites in Carlisle. More information will be available soon!
Our next choir concert is Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7 PM in the Barr Auditorium and features all of our choirs. Come out and support our students and music program in honor of “Music in our Schools Month”!
Our next choir booster meeting is Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7 PM in the choir room. The meeting is open to everyone; hope to see you there!
Congratulations to everyone involved in Grease this year! With two sold out shows and three amazing performances, everyone should be proud of all the hard work both on and off the stage!
Updates from Mr. Schade via REMIND on 2/11/19:
Wednesday & Thursday: Rehearsals will go from 3-6. Please be on time and ready to go.
Friday: Will go from 3-6.
Haircuts, Round #1 (transported to Lemoyne by Mrs. Fritz) – Joey D, Zander, Tim M.
Haircuts, Round #2 (after rehearsal) Cameron, Joey B, Nick, Dominic
Dress rehearsal start time is being moved from 12 to 2. New schedule as follows:
10-12: Rehearsal w/ Bill
12-2: Prep for dress/lunch
2 – 5: Dress rehearsal
We are not planning on rehearsing after the dress rehearsal. The start time was adjusted so I
can attend a funeral on Saturday morning. Let me know if you have any questions.
An updated February rehearsal schedule is now available (2/3/19). Click here to view the updated February rehearsal schedule. Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
From Mr. Schade on REMIND, 2/3/2019
- Friday is still up in the air and will be based on progress made during the week. Full cast should plan to be there!